- Digital printing should have a different color. Due to different models of printing machines, materials, ink, time, weather, humidity, there will be a 5%-15% colour difference in printing the image on the material by using the same image file.
- All printing colours should follow our colour standard, customers cannot reprint or refund due to the colour difference between the product and screen shot in computer, products or drafts from other companies.
- We suggest customers should print out a draft before printing. After receiving the drafts, customers need to confirm artwork and printing within 3 days.
- Customers are required to check carefully for the quantity and quality of goods received, return will not be accepted after customers’ acceptance of goods.
- In case a reprint is necessary, only the same products can be returned in any circumstances, no refund nor change of products, design nor specifications would be accepted.
- “Fresh Print” withholds the right to destroy any finished goods which are not picked up within 30 days after completion of printing; “Fresh Print” would not be responsible for any loss that caused; In such circumstances, any deposit or pre-payment will be refunded, and “Fresh Print” withholds the rights to chase back the remaining amount or value of the goods.
- “Fresh Print” is not responsible for any customer submitted file that does not match with customer confirmed requirements, which may include the file inconsistency with size / bleeding deficit / colour / cutting size / image resolution inadequate / lacking of fonts, and etc., and eventually lead to finished customer’s requirements with errors.
- “Fresh Print” would only keep the electronic files of customers not more than 1 week.
- Any allocation and provide login ID or password (hereinafter referred to as “User ID”) are used for personal or commercial purposes. Subscriber or owner of such a login account is made responsible for all statements and all acts. Subscriber will agree that when the user number is lost or stolen, or when confidentiality is violated, the account holder must immediately inform “Fresh Print” . Account holder also expressly agrees that “Fresh Print” is based on password reminding and for the purpose to maintain our service and / or in accordance with aggregate courts and / or government legal requirements to enter a user’s account.
- Customers guarantee that the printing content does not include any printed matter without authorization of the copyright holder text, images, designs, trademarks, currency and bank note or any of the copyrighted work; customers to ensure prints will not infringe any third party rights, including copyright, trademark, publicity, privacy and will not libel or defame any third party, and has obtained all necessary authorizations or permissions for third-party material into works of customers; customers guarantee that they have obtained all necessary permissions, rights and authorization of orders, and to authorize the printing of customers work; “Fresh Print” will request customers to submit or produce relevant authority authorization for verification if necessary.
- If customers provided any printed contents which may involve defamation, invasion of privacy, counterfeit, copy, reproduce, intellectual property infringement, indecent, obscene, infringe any third party rights, currency and bank note or breach of our laws, and other printed matter, “Fresh Print” reserves the rights to refuse in printing. With the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, “Fresh Print” also will not be responsible or liable for the contents user nor any third party.
- Customers undertakes that if any person, group or institution for (i) breach of the terms of service;, or (ii) any customers products in printed text, photos, images, graphics, or other materials covering or may be involved defamation, invasion of privacy, counterfeit, copy, reproduce, intellectual property infringement, indecent, obscene, infringe any third party rights, currency and bank note or violate our laws, the situation, and to make any form of litigation, claims, notification or take any action that will indemnify “Fresh Print” and its directors, officers and employees for any losses suffered, including but not limited to the relevant claims, losses, costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- “Fresh Print” withholds the rights to make final decision on producing or printing of any files or materials from customers.
- Full payment is required for all orders.
- Artwork Requirements
- Colour standard of all printed materials should refer to our standard in colour management; please do not refer to the standard on any monitor, screen or printed manuscript. Artwork must be in CMYK mode. All RGBs or Spot colours would be converted into CMYK for printing, should there be any variance induced, colour standard of all printed materials should also refer to our standard in colour management as well. “Fresh Print” will not be responsible for any colour shift dispute due to colour conversion.
- All text must be created in outline shape.
- Artwork should be created in actual size in 1：1 scale, and artwork’s resolution should be set to 150 dpi. “Fresh Print” will not be responsible for making any changes in the artworks.
- Double-sided /Both sided Printing： 1cm bleeding area is required.
Others： No bleeding area is required.
- Support software and file formats:
- Software：Adobe Illustrator/Adobe Photoshop
- Support format：.pdf/.eps/.jpg/.tiff/.ai
- SELF PICKUP/DELIVERY
- “Fresh Print” shall notify the customer when the goods are ready for collection.
- Pickup – The customer must collect the goods from “Fresh Print” ’s premises upon being notified by “Fresh Print” that the goods are ready for collection. If “Fresh Print” agrees to deliver the goods, the customer shall bear all freight costs and charges of such delivery.
- Customers pick up – Customers request to sign the pickup form, on the spot, by accepting the quality and quantity of the goods upon picking up the order.
- Pick up via courier (organized by customer).
- Order/ invoice number must be provided at the time of pick up. Failure to do so may extend the pickup time to 30 minutes or above.
- “Fresh Print” has no liability of completing any form/ document requested by the courier, it is the customer liable to provide the corresponding form/ document to “Fresh Print” , one business day before pickup date.
- “Fresh Print” had no liable on any extra delivery cost/ delay due to the lack of information when pick up.
- Customers must ensure someone is available to receive the goods between 9am – 5pm of the target delivery date on the tax invoice. If no one attends to receive the delivery, an extra fee will apply for any re-delivery/ re-direction/ awaiting fee. If any additional delivery action takes place such as re-direction, customer has the liable for the extra cost.
- The target date on invoice is only an estimate delivery date of the goods.
- “Fresh Print” had no liable of the schedule amendment caused by the courier company.
- The risk in the goods passes to the customer:
- If “Fresh Print” agrees to delivers the goods to the customer’s premises – at the time of departure from “Fresh Print” premises; Otherwise – at the time“Fresh Print” notifies the customer, that the goods are ready for collection. If the customer is entitled to reject the goods and rejects the goods, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, risk reverts to “Fresh Print” at the time the customer notifies the“Fresh Print” , that the goods are rejected.
- If you do not receive the products ordered by you within 10 business days of the dispatch date, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing by email of the situation, within 3 business days of the dispatch date.
- “Fresh Print” reserves the right to amend these and relevant Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of “Fresh Print” and the respective merchants.
- GOODS AND SERVICES TAX
- All listed prices are GST exclusive. Unless otherwise stated, all amounts expressed or described in these Terms and Conditions are GST exclusive amounts.
- Out of pocket expenses are GST exclusive. All out of pocket expenses referred to in these terms and conditions are GST exclusive.
- Delivery Time:
- 1-3 working day for Peninsular Malaysia
- 3-7 working days for East Malaysia
- * Please ensure someone is available to receive the goods between 9am – 5pm
RETURN, REPRINT & REFUND POLICY
We Guarantee That Our Printed Products Will Not Be Defective In Accordance With Industry Standards. You May Contact Our Customer Service Department And Fresh Print Representative Will Be Pleased To Help Address Any General Issues You May Have With Your Print Job.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please follow these instructions:
- IN WRITING submit a ticket via email, within seven (7) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint.
- Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (5) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a reprint or refund.
- If we determine that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, we will initiate a reprint of the print job with rush production. If after a reprint we are unable to resolve the issue, we will then offer the issue of a refund of the original order price. We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
- A Customer Service representative will generally contact you within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given.
- Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by our Customer Service representative, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with Fresh Print. Return labels will be issued on a case by case basis and you may be responsible for covering the cost of the return.
- A reprint or refund will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us. ￼A reprint will begin rush production within one (1) business day of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to. When applicable, a refund will be issued within 10 business days of our receipt of the original product order.
The forgoing is Fresh Print sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Fresh Print is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Fresh Print has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order. The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer’s expense if requested).
The product is lost, delayed or returned to Fresh Print due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. Fresh Print does not make any changes on customer files.
Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Fresh Print does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Silk Laminated and Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer/ink you will use before placing a final order. Fresh Print is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of Fresh Print’s website and/or ordering of product.
Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using Fresh Print’s standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by Fresh Print.
Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
For Questions Regarding Our Reprint / Refund Policy Contact Customer Support.
Please note that Fresh Print provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.